Bleachparadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's meet again in Paradise... BleachParadise.

HomeBP-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animes / Mangas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iklips-jukeisha
Administrator
Administrator
iklips-jukeisha

Animes / Mangas Empty
PostSubject: Animes / Mangas   Animes / Mangas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:00 am

Discussing only the Bleach universe can lead to many awkward silences as we await the arrival of the next episode or chapter of the anime or manga, respectively. So in this topic, members can discuss and vote upon which major animes / mangas to discuss. all others can be discussed in a smaller General Anime forum section. Members can post a few of the animes (five at most) they wish to have discussed. Two or three of the favored choices will be implemented.
Back to top Go down
Kracht-Shukun
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kracht-Shukun

Animes / Mangas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes / Mangas   Animes / Mangas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 am

I'm voting for Naruto Shippuden, and Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei. (<---It's not really known, but it's funny and random as hell! Look it up!)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachparadise.heavenforum.com
iklips-jukeisha
Administrator
Administrator
iklips-jukeisha

Animes / Mangas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes / Mangas   Animes / Mangas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:35 am

Finally! Someone responded. Well, those three are in the lead currently until more people stumble upon this thread.

Who knows, Master Kracht, you could be the sole benefactor of the ideas for this section...
Back to top Go down
Noswar

Noswar

Animes / Mangas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes / Mangas   Animes / Mangas I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:02 am

How bout Big O? Its one of my all time favorite animes.
Back to top Go down
zanclan
Plus Soul
Plus Soul
zanclan

Animes / Mangas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes / Mangas   Animes / Mangas I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:44 am

Full metal Alchemist , afro samuri (it is offically an anime), naruto

It has been announced The manga version of full metal alchemist is finally being animated, and should be one of the most anticipated titles this season. It’ll be one of our features shows so check back daily for it. http://www.animecrazy.net/
Back to top Go down
iklips-jukeisha
Administrator
Administrator
iklips-jukeisha

Animes / Mangas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes / Mangas   Animes / Mangas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:06 am

Okay, instead of democracy, now when someone posts something pertaining to another anime and it gains popularity/has merit, iklips will give it its own sub-thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animes / Mangas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes / Mangas   Animes / Mangas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animes / Mangas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleachparadise :: General Anime :: General Anime-
Jump to: