Bleachparadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's meet again in Paradise... BleachParadise.

HomeBP-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5th Division Captain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aizen
Plus Soul
Plus Soul

5th Division Captain Empty
PostSubject: 5th Division Captain   5th Division Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Profession : Student.

Aura: Kind, Frindly, but have temper sometimes.

*Zanpakuto:

-Description of Zan(Sealed form): Normal Katana, with yellow hilt.
-Shikai:

**Shikai Name: Lightning Dragon.
**Release Command: Light the Sky with your Shine.
**Abilities: Increase my speed.
**Attacks:

***First Strike: Lightning Bolt: Strikes of lightning comes out of the sword, forming a cloud of electricity which rains lightnings at the opponent (preferably used after paralyzation) for a post. (If vice-captain level or less, the opponent will be exausted and hurt when hit).

***Second Strike: Lightning Sheild: Creates a sheild that is made of electricity which lasts for 2 posts.

***Third Strike: Lightning Ring: Creates a ring that surrounds the target(s) and paralyze whoever inside it for 2 posts.

***Fourth Strike: Lightning Strike: Strikes the paralyzed opponent only,(does not work unless Lightning Ring is used before), with Lightnings and Thunder strikes.

-Bankai:

**Bankai: Great Crimson Lightning Baby Dragon.
**Abilities: Increase speed more, and create a sheild of electricity.(Penetrable only by another Bankai that dominates over electricity such as Wind-Type Bankai).
**Attacks:

***First Cry: Infent Dragon: The user shoots a lightning out of the sword, that comes out as a baby dragon, the traget will get paralyzed for 2 posts, and will be under heavily disturbing illusions that may cause him death, but can be broken through by a Captain-Class or Higher Rank.

***Second Cry: Infent Volt: Charge anything solid around the user with electricty, and can be thrown at the target by either using the user's hand, or mind.

***Third Cry: Wings of Zeus: Wings of electricty comes out of my back, allowing me to fly and shunpo at the speed of Youroichi, gaining power, and reiatsu.

***Fourth Cry: Dragon Strike: (Wings of Zeus must be used before)Uses the full extent of Wings of Zeus's power directing the zanpakuto sword toward the oppponent, and heading at him/her with full power.

Note: Any attack that is written to last for a number of post, might depend on whom im fighting, so it may last less or more.

Last edited by Aizen on Mon May 30, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Administrator
Administrator
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division Captain   5th Division Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Approved. If anyone wants to look at the Zan please do so. I thought it was alright.
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Plus Soul
Plus Soul

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division Captain   5th Division Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Thnx Chaos

YESSSSSS
Back to top Go down
iklips-jukeisha
Administrator
Administrator
iklips-jukeisha

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division Captain   5th Division Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:40 am

Do understand, Aizen, that your attack won't last 2 posts for everyone. That's just a subjective figure, it'll vary on who you are fighting; might be more, might be less.
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Plus Soul
Plus Soul

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division Captain   5th Division Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:40 am

ok sure thing
Back to top Go down
Xaladin Saotome
Administrator
Administrator
Xaladin Saotome

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division Captain   5th Division Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Nize idea for Zan, very impressive starry eyes
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Plus Soul
Plus Soul

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division Captain   5th Division Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 pm

:P:D

thnx

Very Happy:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division Captain   5th Division Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th Division Captain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleachparadise :: Bleachparadise :: Registration and Staff Recruitment Boards-