Bleachparadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's meet again in Paradise... BleachParadise.

HomeBP-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaygone

Zaygone

6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: 6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant   6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Sheathed: The scabbard is 170cm long and carried on my back. It is black and has silver shards inscripted on it. Because of the length of my zanpakuto, the scabbard can be opened on the long side for easier unsheathing.

Unsheathed: a 170cm long blade with a 30cm hilt. the blade is made of pure silver unlike other zanpakuto's. The hilt is black with a dark blue. Also has a white thread at the bottom of the hilt to the top of the zanpakuto on the side faceing me.

Shikai: Hae, Shiruba-akuma. (Fly, Silver Demon)
My sword glows and the whole blade is split up into 25 silver shards with a length of 10cm each, flying in a line from the hilt. I myself can increase and decrease the space betwean each shard (SBS) making it as long/short as I want

Passive ability: I can fire as many shards as I desire at the target. The shards will return whenever they strike or not.

Passive ability: When needed to guard, the remaining shards will automaticlly decrease the space between them till they touch each other. This means the enemy blade won't pass right through.

Passive ability: I can not cut my self nor environment (unless intended). The shards will just pass around me and then regain line or decrease SBS to leave the surroundings unharmed. This means I can make moves normal swords can not.

Ability: Shiruba-Mawari. (Silver Surroundings)
The surrounding area turns into a silver colour. When anything (including me) touches the silver, my regular blade will pierce the flor and when when touched it. * myself will stand on my shards and shoot some of them at the target, the rest I will be flying on.

(There are no pictures because I can not find anything like it, but the shards will look like this <> just pointing up and down.)

I will be applying for 6th division Lieutenant as that is what I am. Though if either Minnelli or Lisa doesn't register and claim their position, I would like to take over. (Should this happend I will post bankai)

My greatest wish though is that both do ofcause.
Back to top Go down
iklips-jukeisha
Administrator
Administrator
iklips-jukeisha

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant   6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:24 am

For now, iklips has made you a fukutaichou, but he will promote if Minelli or Lisa do not take their original positions.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Administrator
Administrator
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant   6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:32 am

I doubt Nelli will show up, she works 2 jobs now. Lisa MIGHT join but idk
Back to top Go down
Zaygone

Zaygone

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant   6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Thats my point. Heard Lisa is haveing a hard time too.
Back to top Go down
Xaladin Saotome
Administrator
Administrator
Xaladin Saotome

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant   6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Welcome. Nice idea for your katana btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant   6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 - 10th Cap/lieutenant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleachparadise :: Bleachparadise :: Registration and Staff Recruitment Boards-
Jump to: