Bleachparadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's meet again in Paradise... BleachParadise.

HomeBP-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scariest horror game you've ever played?

Go down 
+3
Avery72
zanclan
Kracht-Shukun
7 posters

Scariest Horror Game you've played?
Silent Hill 1
Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_lcap14%Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Newer Silent Hill Games
Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_lcap0%Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Condemned
Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_lcap0%Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
F.E.A.R
Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_lcap29%Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Dead Space
Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_lcap29%Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Bioshock
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil
Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_lcap14%Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Fatal Frame
 0% [ 0 ]
Kuon
 0% [ 0 ]
Doom 3
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Kracht-Shukun
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kracht-Shukun

Scariest horror game you've ever played? Empty
PostSubject: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:04 am

Vote in the poll amon

I've played several now.....Silent Hill 1(this was 5-6 years ago) scared the HECK out of me, I was just supposed to test some PS1 games and I didn't know what it was. In these modern days though, Fatal Frame(only played like an hour of it so far) has scared me buttomless. It has all of the psychological stuff that makes you paranoid. I have nothing against games like Doom 3 where stuff just jumps up in your face, because it doesn't have the added psychological stuff, but when that's combined with the paranoid effect, I'm trippin' over dead bodies and actually making loud reactions/screams at my laptop.

However, Silent Hill 1 was probably the worst one despise the graphics.

So.....what's the scariest horror game you've ever played?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachparadise.heavenforum.com
zanclan
Plus Soul
Plus Soul
zanclan

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:39 pm

it was dead space for me those zombie alien things jumping outta nowhere scares the shittake out of me
Back to top Go down
Avery72
Plus Soul
Plus Soul

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:37 am

Of the selections above, I chose Resident Evil. I remember playing a little bit of it when I was really young. I think it's one of the reasons why I hate the horror genere as a whole.

As of now, I think that the most nerve wrecking game I own is Call of Duty: World at War on Zombie Mode. The anticipation is like chugging several cans of energy drinks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=726932112&ref=p
Aizen
Plus Soul
Plus Soul

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:41 pm

F.E.A.R. is the far most scariest game i ever played,

i dont even play these kind of games but a frnd told me its great so i tried it, it scared the hell out of me
Back to top Go down
Kracht-Shukun
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kracht-Shukun

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Did you try Extraction Point? That one was worse. However, as I kept playing it I eventually got used to it.
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Plus Soul
Plus Soul

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:17 am

yeh, i actually tried both but as soon as the game started to become scary by the time i hated the game more and didnt want to play it anymore
Back to top Go down
iklips-jukeisha
Administrator
Administrator
iklips-jukeisha

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:48 am

FEAR was terrible for iklips...
that little girl was everywhere...
she's here too, isn't she?

Last edited by iklips-jukeisha on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kracht-Shukun
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kracht-Shukun

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am

Here iklips, have a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zaygone

Zaygone

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:53 pm

I played Doom 3, F.e.a.r, And i watched a little fatal frame. I know a bit about many but nothing have any effect on me.

I played F.E.A.R. extraction point and srsly those "scary effect" was like. Buuh!
When alma appeared in windows and stuff i went "oh hey alma."

About fatal frame, I wouldn't get scared. I noticed the screen turn black for 0.3 sek or so before something appearing with a weak, "uuh,," sound.

Doom 3 I would be able to play thise days. But I will not. Several years ago (i was 8 or somthing) I played it alone, 1 AM, in my room with no light on and sound turned up so I could hear if somthing should crawl in on me. Then walked up some stairs, when a monsterlike thing appeared with a "WRRSSGHH" or somthign sound. I reacted by unplucing my computer in less that half a second after it scared me.

That was the only thing that have ever scared me. But I am not totally immune to horror games.

But my vote is still at Doom 3 because I will never EVER play it again.
Back to top Go down
Noswar

Noswar

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm

i haven't played any of these games but i did play a demo of dead space and from what i can tell its pretty scary.
Back to top Go down
Kracht-Shukun
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kracht-Shukun

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:54 am

Zaygone wrote:
I played Doom 3, F.e.a.r, And i watched a little fatal frame. I know a bit about many but nothing have any effect on me.

I played F.E.A.R. extraction point and srsly those "scary effects" was like. Buuh!
When alma(Alma) appeared in windows and stuff i went "oh hey alma."(Alma)

About fatal frame, I wouldn't get scared. I noticed the screen turn black for 0.3 sek or so before something appearing with a weak, "uuh,," sound. I garantee i could complete it without a single shock. (Guarantee, and you know the first 2 minutes of the game, nowhere near enough time to make that assumption)

Doom 3 I would be able to play thise days. But I will not. Several years ago (i was 8 or somthing)(something) I played it alone, 1 AM, in my room with no light on and sound turned up so I could hear if somthing(something) should crawl in on me. Then walked up some stairs, when a monsterlike(monster-like) thing appeared with a "WRRSSGHH" or somthign(something) sound. I reacted by unplucing(unplucking) my computer in less that half a second after it scared me.

That was the only thing that have ever scared me. But I am not totally immune to horror games.

@_@

Ynnek89 wrote:
i haven't played any of these games but i did play a demo of dead space and from what i can tell its pretty scary.

Haven't tried Dead Space yet, heard it was scary as ~Tea~ though.
Back to top Go down
zanclan
Plus Soul
Plus Soul
zanclan

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:00 am

Kracht-Shukun wrote:

@_@

Ynnek89 wrote:

Haven't tried Dead Space yet, heard it was scary as ~Tea~ though.[/quote]you heard right and in lighter news i just got my last dead space achivement a week ago today

Last edited by zanclan on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iklips-jukeisha
Administrator
Administrator
iklips-jukeisha

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:07 am

Whoa...
iklips just played the demo for Fear 2...
iklips had to fear Alma again...

Last edited by iklips-jukeisha on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kracht-Shukun
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kracht-Shukun

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:19 pm

I just completed F.E.A.R 2 - Project Origin. Much better than the first one, though I almost tripped the ~TEA~ over 2-3 times. A few things happened which I didn't expect XD

Also it has the most WTF ending EVER.

Seriously (Spoiler):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
iklips-jukeisha
Administrator
Administrator
iklips-jukeisha

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:54 am

Kracht-Shukun wrote:
I just completed F.E.A.R 2 - Project Origin. Much better than the first one, though I almost tripped the ~TEA~ over 2-3 times. A few things happened which I didn't expect XD

Also it has the most WTF ending EVER.

Seriously (Spoiler):
Spoiler:

iklips hasn't played the game, but he played FEAR 1 and just watched the ending to FEAR 2 online.
That was disgusting, needless to say.

Also, iklips has been playing Dead Space.
It wasn't that scary; a little suspenseful is all.
To iklips, everything seemed predictable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest horror game you've ever played?   Scariest horror game you've ever played? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scariest horror game you've ever played?
Page 1 of 1