Bleachparadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's meet again in Paradise... BleachParadise.

HomeBP-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

13th Squad Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaladin Saotome
Administrator
Administrator
Xaladin Saotome

13th Squad Captain Empty
PostSubject: 13th Squad Captain   13th Squad Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:28 pm

13th Squad Captain

Name: Xaladin Saotome

Profession: Student

Interests: (Bleach, xbox 360, anything fun)

Aura: Quiet, Shy (sort of)

Zanpakuto: Soshi Enkatsu (Elemental Harmony)

Release: Serenado tohou motte goshujin mugen, Soshi Enkatsu (Serenade us with your dreams, Elemental Harmony)

Sealed: When sealed it looks like a normal katana ;P

Shikai(Soshi Enkatsu): Appears to be a sword hilt with half of a sword edge extending from the top. At the bottom of the hilt is an opening.

Bankai(Joseki (expelling) Soshi Enkatsu): Fuses with my right arm to appear as a hilt merged with my palm. Silver coords extend from the hilt to my shoulder where a large silver dome lies.

Abilities:

Shikai: The opening at the hilt expells sound waves which trigger my zanpakuto's true ability. When the sound vibrations reach the sword edge a new blade is produced from the top. The blade can take the form of any element that is nearby the user. I carry flasks of different elements (water, fire, wind, earth) to aid my zanpakuto in forming a blade. I can also use an ability that steals the blade of my enemies zanpakuto if they are exposed to the sound waves.

Bankai: The bare hilt in my palm can produce any element on will and instead of forming a blade can also shoot blasts of different elements. The dome on my shoulder expels the waste energy that I use and depending on how much energy I use can serve as a way to quicken my movements and strengthen my blows.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Administrator
Administrator
Chaos

13th Squad Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Squad Captain   13th Squad Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Xaladin Saotome
Administrator
Administrator
Xaladin Saotome

13th Squad Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Squad Captain   13th Squad Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Thanks for the position Chaos. I hope to be active in these forums ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

13th Squad Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Squad Captain   13th Squad Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13th Squad Captain
Page 1 of 1